Teachers, when requesting software installs, please make sure to keep the following in mind:
- Is it a school approved program?
- Does your computer meet the minimum requirements?
- Are there enough licenses?
Contact your school office to get a software installation request form. Submit the form to your building Principal who will authorize the request and send it to the Technology Department for fulfillment.
- The Technology Department has implemented many projects throughout the district over the School Year. These projects included:
- A new district email service was setup, installed, configured. Training was completed.
- DLM Testing was setup, installed, and configured. Multiple webinars were attended and continued fixes to ISBE SIS were sent.
- PARCC Testing was setup, installed, and configured. Multiple webinars were attended and continued fixes to ISBE SIS were sent.
- New lab computers in all 6 of our wired labs were setup and installed.
- 3 New laptop carts of 30 each were setup and installed.
- A district Facebook page and account was created.
- A district Twitter account was created.
- A 5 year strategic technology plan was developed.
- E-Rate was filed.
- Attended the Illinois Educational Technology Conference.
- Submitted I - Trax data to the online portal.
- Stride Academy data was uploaded from MAP.
- IPAD's were rolled out for Teachscape.
- Office of Civil Rights uploads are being worked on.
- Online Subscriptions were renewed.
- SIS uploads from Skyward are ongoing.
- A district Inventory of technology items was completed.
- Ninite Pro was install and configured. Ninite is used to roll out Java & Chrome updates to PARCC testing computers.
- Windows Deployment Services was installed and configured.
- Windows Update Services was installed and configured.
- The district website was updated.
- MAP testing data uploads from Skyward were periodically updated.
- Regular registration for 2014-2015 school year was attended and completed.
- Online registration was setup and configured. Training for 2015-2016 school year was completed.
- Technology Committee met periodically.
- Let's Talk will soon be rolled out.